Thursday, June 12, 2008

The uglyiness contiunes

Before Cole calls a retaliation on me, I'm posting some butes of myself. You must take into consideration it's 1:45 AM and my Ambien is finally kicking in strong. These were taken on the 8th grade graduation trip to Disneyland. Jason just would not smile so I was trying to embarrass him even more by making butt ugly faces. Of course he doesn't care and I came out looking even stupider!

 

 

 
Boy that kids doesn't look like he even belongs to me. I have also decided to whiten my nasty yellow teeth after taking a gander at these pics. I look like a coffee drinker!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Afton said...

Yeah, you guys don't look alike at all. He is totally a mini-Cole. Man- that kid can kid a straight face.

Alene said...

Jason is just used to your humor, so he can keep a straight face - anyone else would have laughed!

Dennison Family said...

I love the fact that his expression never changed! What a kid! They made me smile!