Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day.

I didn't want to out do Cole from Mother's Day and do a slide show but I thought I needed to celebrate the men who are most important to me.
 


My Father Douglas Hatch.( Reading with Erik) I love my Dad so much! Thanks you for all the family trips you took us on. Pine to visit Hatch Grandparents, San Diego, and Florida. Letting us go grocery shopping with you and buying tons of "the good food". Telling us "little boy stories" about you growing up in a very different time than us. And for your example and sharing your testimony of our true church. You do so much for our family and we know we can always call on you, from broken fridges, buying cars, to helping Cole give me a prayer. Thanks Dad.
 
My Husband Coleman. Doesn't he clean up well! I love you so much and thank Heavenly Father almost daily I married you. You are my best friend and I love that we have kids old enough that we can go on dates whenever we want. You are a great master griller and meat smoker. You do dishes, help me in my church calling, and even have patience with me when I get into my "OCD projects". You are kind and compassionate and a great priesthood influence on our sons.
 
My father in law Terry Gardner. Right now he and Nana have Trevor and Nick at the cabin with them. Terry is a great F-I-L
and PopPop. He is always taking the kids swimming, teaching them to ski, and even taught them "pee pee in the woods". He is a great father to Cole and role model as well. He is also a compassionate man and while he was a dentist, had many patients who loved him and were very devoted. We love you PopPop!
 









Four generations of the Gardner's. Great Grandpa is no longer with us but we loved him dearly and I'm glad he got to meet each of our children. I hope they will remember him. ( Erik is the baby.)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Donelle said...

WOw, lots of blogging, I love it. Hey...Cole is a great catch and such a great guy!!

Alene said...

You are lucky to have such great men in your life. Coleman, you ROCK! Happy Father's Day. Thanks for all you do for me too :)

Dennison Family said...

Great post! you do have great men, and have quite a catch in Coleman! Happy Fathers Day, Cole!