Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gardner Blooper Pics

I was going thru pictures to blog today and Came across these little gems! I laugh every time I see them and thought I would share.

 

What happens in my den, stays in my den! At least I have a somewhat "modest" husband.

 

From the landmines of our dogs to Erik's foot. I guess the boys better do their job of poop scooping better!

 

My life at all stores. This was taken 2 years ago and they haven't been out since! :) I really love Trevor in the back smiling.

 




Nick and Ryan at WDW in Florida 2 years ago. The sign says "Tigers" so they were play reacting to that. I love this picture!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Afton said...

Love the picture of Cole. And we can all relate to the shopping experience. Keep the pix coming. BTW-- it's "Blooper" not "Bloppers".
You know me, I love to correct your grammar and spelling. ;)

Unknown said...

Nice one Coleman. That is hillarious!!! Hey, at least he's modest. More than one person has been mooned by my husband.

dezertgirlaz said...

Love the pictures! I now know what I am getting Cole for his birthday! You're kids are great and I love each one of them! None pedifile of course!

Alene said...

Great Pictures! The one of Coleman is the best.

Dennison Family said...

Those make me crack up! Love the photos! Thanks for the laugh! I love your family!

weaverfam said...

very funny! i love checking out you new posts.

debbie said...

This was a great post! I laughed through all of it!