Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm not the woman I use to be.

Well I'm uterus free and loving it! I underwent a hysterectomy almost four weeks ago. It wasn't absolutely necessary but I had enough reasons that I felt it was a good option for me. My kids were a bit bummed because "we couldn't have any more babies", but that was decided by Cole and I after Erik was born!


This is our nephew Oliver. See, we still get to hold babies. And we just get to give them back when they cry and poop.

 
Posted by Picasa

Erik with baby Oliver.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

Trevor trying out his hand holding his cousin. Nana and PopPop now have 8 grandson's and still no granddaughter's. Sorry, I tried!

4 comments:

Dennison Family said...

Your boys are so sweet with kids! I can see why they were disappointed, but like you said, you and Cole took care of that a while ago! Glad everything on the inside is GOOD! :)

Alene said...

I'm glad being uterus free is going good for you. Here's to no more tampons! Lucky you. Think of all the money you are going to save...

Afton said...

Thanks for posting pics of my sweetie! I'd be happy to let you watch him more often if you really, really miss babies. ;)
Glad everything went okay w/ your surgery.

Donelle said...

So having your insides taken out has been good for you? Has it worked out well for Cole:)