Wednesday, June 18, 2008

5 - 3 = 2

This week has been very quite around the Gardner house. Jason is at EFY and Nick and Trevor are with Nana and PopPop at the cabin in Colorado. It's just Cole, Me, Ryan and Erik. All they want to do is play video games and are thrilled they don't have to take turns on the Wii. My house is also very clean and I've only done 2 loads of laundry so far! Though it has it's perks, I still miss the 3 boys. They really do help out a lot and I miss joking around with them. Also it's no fun cleaning the sugar glider's cage!

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dennison Family said...

I wondered how you were surviving without your babysitters! I'm sure that place is VERY quiet without the older boys! Even if Erik adn Ryan don't admit it, I'm sure they will be VERY happy to see the older boys!

Bekki said...

hey there- need your email. tolman6at gmail dot com

Sarah said...

Just catchin' up on your blog and Holy Cow I think just about every post made me laugh. You have such a funny way of putting things. Thanks for the laugh. BTW congrats on all the Graduations, preschool and 8th grade.