Monday, June 2, 2008

The Butt Cake Story

 


Every so often the Gardner's have really good stories to share and I think this is one of them. On the night of Jason's 8th grade graduation ( pictures later ) Coleman made one. They had just herded out all the 8th graders and parents into a very dark ball field to take pictures and have refreshments. Now when I say dark, I mean almost no lighting out there. Coleman brought his very expensive camera to take some very professional pics of Jason and his friends. Well the stupid camera, or maybe camera man, could not get the flash to work correctly. As it was dark and he was getting frustrated, he sat down on the bleachers to get a better angle. He was flashing away and Erik starts SCREAMING and crying very loudly. As the ever great parent as I am, I ignore him and start taking pics with our little and "reliant" camera.
All of a sudden I realized what Erik is crying about. Coleman is sitting on his cake and Erik is MAD! Cole didn't even feel it and is still sitting on it. After Cole removed his tush, Erik told us he wanted a new piece and didn't want to eat the "butt cake". Not the end of the story. We got him a new piece of cake and he ate it all on the way home and was very happy. That night I went with the 8th graders to Disneyland. Cole called in the morning to tell me Erik threw up all night, most likely because of all the cake he had eaten. Serves Coleman right!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Dennison Family said...

Very Funny story! I couldn't stop laughing!! That was great! I can hardly wait for the pictures of Disneyland and graduation! :)

Ali said...

Tanisha, you always have the funniest stories! I love it, the butt cake! LOL

Ali said...

Tanisha - I just read your comment on my blog about the guest room - you are welcome to come over anytime. Call me!

Donelle said...

I love it...poor Coleman!

debbie said...

Kids make everything in life funnier!! I love it!

Tracey said...

I'm still laughing. That is so funny. I need to start remember the funny things my kids say.

CYOJ class info said...

I will say that I had the privilege of witnessing this event. I laughed so hard that I cried! I had to excuse myself. Jared had no idea why I was laughing and I couldn't even stop to tell him. When I finally gained my composure I got to see Tanisha bending down to take the picture of Coeman's butt. It was so funny! I am still laughing.