Thursday, June 12, 2008

8th grade graduation trip

Ben Franklin Graduating 8th graders are treated to a trip to Disneyland on last day of school. Kelly, Susan, and I got to go with our boys as Chaperons. We had a great bunch of boys! It was nice to see who my kid hangs out at school with.

 




The boys from L to R. Jordan Swapp, Trevor Hendrickson, Tyler Bigler, Austin Carroll, Jason, Chris Muir, and James Munsey.

 

Disney's California Adventure.


 
Jordan, James, Trevor, and Chris with Belle. The other boys were chicken. Jordan is 6'2 and 14 years old!

 

Posted by Picasa

On Big Thunder. I think we rode it twice and the boys rode four times.

3 comments:

debbie said...

Looks like a great trip! Glad that you got to go with friends too!

CYOJ class info said...

I had so much fun. Let's do it again in 2 years with Nicole, Nick and Alycia!

Dennison Family said...

How fun!! looks like you had a blast, and I'm glad you had such a great group of kids! That makes it even better!