Friday, August 8, 2008

Colorado...again

We love Colorado so much, we decided to go again 3 weeks after we got home the last time. Aaron joined us and got to see the new "cabin" for the first time. Afton had her 30Th birthday up there and we also met the Quinn's who were there for a family reunion.

 
Greg and Aaron playing chess and Cole looking on.

 

Afton with her cake I made. She is a domestic goddess now so I made her a sewing cake.

 






Nick playing charades. He was being Wall E.

 







The first day up, Ryan jumped off the top bunk and broke the bunk beds. Luckily PopPop is a master at almost everything and cut and replaced the broken plank. Ryan is trying to look upset but he's not that good of a actor.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dennison Family said...

I am very impressed with your cake decorating skills! I LOVE it! I can't believe you made it! Good job!

Donelle said...

Love the cake. You do good work!

Afton said...

Love the cake! Hate the picture! What the heck were you thinking posting the ridiculous ugly picture of me! Payback is B*^%#! Watch out! ;)

cassie said...

Okay, love the cakes, too. I didn't know you were pursuing a new career! You'll have to teach me someday. Or can I put in an order. Travis' birthday is on thursday!