Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School

Well actually this is a picture of the 3rd day of school if I must be completely honest. We had just gotten home at 1 in the morning on the first day of school from Colorado and I forgot to take pictures. I was lucky to do their hair and get them there on time!
Alas, I don't even have a picture of Nick going off to Jr. High for the first time. And even worse, Jason as a Freshman. We left him here with friends and missed his first 2 days at High school. What a pathetic excuse for a mom!
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Donelle said...

I think you are a great mom! Your boys are just so handsome. We love your boys!

Dennison Family said...

You are a great mom!! And, your boys adore you, so we know they think you are the best too! At least you got one picture! :)