Friday, August 8, 2008

Colorado Bloopers

I love all the goofy picture that we take . We are a weird family and unfortunately I parade it around to the chagrin of Cole.(and his dignity)

 

Nick and Ryan hiking up to Treasure Falls. They were trying to scare the little kids.

 

Our nephew Aidan asleep. (Afton's 2nd boy) He is a funny little kiddo and definitely has second boy syndrome!

 

Baby Oliver spit up all over Cole's shirt so he took it ALL off. I'm sorry for disturbing some of you with this image. Afton's in the back and I love her shocked expression.
Hey girls, back off! He's mine!

 

Me being a dork. What's new?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alene said...

Great pictures! I hope Cole is still talking to you after this post :)

Afton said...

Again, not a very good picture of either me or Cole. Perhaps we will conspire together to get you back.

dezertgirlaz said...

I love you guys! I'm glad to see that all Gardner's are funny people! I pride myself on it! Great pictures! Yes, even Cole shirtless.. You go buddy!