Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shelley's 26th Birthday

Last Thursday we finally celebrated Shelley's birthday. We had the theme 'Tool Belt Diva'. We played a name that tool game and had a bird house building contest. Jen and Alene won that one and scored some sweet tools. Shelley got a tool belt, girl style, and a pink tool kit. We had manly food - nachos, hot wings, and IBC root beer out of the bottle. Happy birthday Shelley. This is suppose to be one of our last big parties but who knows....

 
The gang of divas.

 








The gals building the birdhouses.

 
Jen and Alene with their winning birdhouse.

 

Posted by Picasa

The cake. I was mighty proud of this one.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Tanisha-
I found you off of Jennifer's blog, which I got off of Emily's blog, which I got off of Corrine's blog. Do you mind if I stock you now that I can? I don't have a blog but I like to see how everyone else is doing. Let me know.
Your cousin Jenny

Afton said...

Great lookin' cake. I think you found a new talent. Can we expect a fancy cake like that for Aaron, Aidan, Mom, or Nick's upcoming birthdays?

Jennifer Tassainer said...

Tanisha, that was such a fun night!!! I must say our bird house was pretty cool, thanks Alene! You really know how to throw a party!