Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nick a High Five Kid!

Eat your heart out Suns fan's, Nick got to be a high five kid. PopPop and Nana Gardner have season tickets a therefore get to put in a name for the high fives. Jason was one years ago and Nick was heart broken then. Trevor got to be one the first of this season and then Nana got a call about one opening up the last game of the regular season. They signed Nick up but he was not as excited as I thought he would be. I guess the cut off age is 12 and he's 12 1/2 and so a "teengaer" soon. It didn't help that they messed up and called him Trevor and in 4th grade. In the later pics he's telling the gorilla and all the kids, "My name is Nick and I'm in 6th grade!!!". He really loved the expreience and got to watch the game with his Dad in the "cheap seats" while Nana and PopPop sat in the good ones. Thanks to the elder Gardner's for the experience of a lifetime!

 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Afton said...

Woo-hoo to Nick! I wish I was eligible for high 5 kid. Now, if only we could win a playoff game.

Shelley said...

That's so cool! I want to be a High-5 kid!! I love your new background! I knew you had it in you to figure out the whole cute backgrounds!

Dennison Family said...

Cute photos! I'm glad he got to go, even if he isn't as excited as he will be when he is older and can tell people he was actually on the court, and got to give all the players "High Fives!" What a good experience for him!