Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Chinese Birthday party for Liz and Alene

So Chrissy and I decided to throw a party that was completely different then some of our last ones. We went with a Chinese theme and boy did we have fun! We made place mats for each lady that told about their Zodiac sign. Shelley even had them laminated for us. We set the backyard up as a zen like state with floating flowers in the pool, the waterfall running, low tables, and seating on pillows. We even made everyone eat with chopsticks which didn't go as bad as I thought.

 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Donelle said...

Great work once again Tanisha! I'm glad that you have taken over as the party planner. Looks like a great time and I know Alene and Liz loved it! You're the best!

Shelley said...

What a great party! You totally out did yourself! So fun! I can't wait for your book to be published!