Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Honorable Liz and Alene's 30th

As for the rest of the party, we had many surprises in store for our guest and birthday girls. After having a meal of take out Chinese food, we had a game with 3 partners on a team that had to race around my pool holding a marshmallow with chopsticks, handing them off to their team mates. Sadly, I have no pictures but please use your imagination. We then had the taste testing. I think Chrissy, or at least I did, had the most fun with this one. We went to Lee Lee's market (a experience in it's own) and found some weird foods to have the contestants try. Actually it was a setup to surprise the birthday girls with some "special" cakes Leslie so lovingly and disturbingly made.(and no they aren't pictured) Then we brought out the real cakes. I gotta say how impressed I was with Jenn and Leslie's talents with these Sumo cakes. I think they should go into business. It was a great night and Happy 30th Birthday to Alene and Liz. Also a big thanks to all who helped with this great night.
- For more pictures, Liz and Alene have them on their blogs.-

 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Afton said...

Looks like you had fun. You are very creative. Love the chinese theme.

Alene said...

It was a great party. Thanks for all your hard work. I think we all had a blast. YOU ROCK!

Dennison Family said...

Thank you SO MUCH for this fantastic party! Definately one for the books! I know you did LOTS of planning and shopping, so I really appreciat it! You are the BEST!

cassie said...

Hey, no comment on the party here, although it does look like it was fun, but I wanted to comment on the new paper. It looks great. I am so glad you figured it out! I'll help you with the photo header sometime.