Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jason's New Obsession

I know I was stupid to think as a mother of 5 boys that sports might not be a huge part of our life, but call me stupid!! Jason has OCD for ESPN and any sports right now, and I'm sick and tired of having to watch all of it!!! It started 2 weeks ago when he was home sick on Friday and he watched it all day long. Now anytime he's around he turns it to any sports channel. Crap, what happen to good old cartoons. I even miss Sponge Bob or at least something that I will watch. And now he wants me to order sports magazines and spend all of his money on sports hats and jerseys.
The only cool thing that has come out of this was a sports accident show he watched which showed a digustinly awesome hockey accident. The goalie almost got his head sliced off by a skate. Yes, he lived. AHHHHH, it's already poluting me. I gotta go watch some Office or Jane Austen.

7 comments:

Ali said...

Hey sister, I really like your new layout. Totally feel your pain on the obsession, ours here is military. Fun stuff! :)

dezertgirlaz said...

I so need to take your boys to DBacks game sometime! Yes, even my little crack baby! Oh or an arena football game those are fun too! Decisions, decisions. Don't worry you still have the Nicolas the quilter!! I love your boys (not in a pedifile way of course though!)

Donelle said...

I'm so proud of Jason! Good for him. Sports are the best and you just wait...it will only get worse! hey, maybe we can get you playing something when I get back. I was thinking maybe we should take up golfing :)

Tracey said...

Is this what I have to look forward to with so many boys? Although I haven't caught up to you yet.

Alene said...

Just make sure you always have cable in your bedroom. I think your main TV will soon be dedicated to sports 24/7!

Bekki said...

thus the reason we don't have cable. Adam is exactly the same and I'd have to leave him.

cassie said...

I feel for you. Brad thinks that if he can get the boys interested in basketball then watching a game can count as family time. Ha. Ha. I don't think so!!!