Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First BBQ and Swim Party of the Season

Cole and I had the Hatches and Millers over for the first Swim party of the season.We love having them over to eat and always try out the "new" stuff out on them. Our own gourmet guinea pigs if you will.
Cole had decided to make our own sausages, hence the first two pictures. They turned out really well. He smoked most of them and grilled the rest.

 
Cole and Jace making the sausages.
 
Yes, the grill does need to be cleaned and that is not one of my jobs!
 
The Gardner, Hatch, and Miller kids swimming.
 
Amy and Jen out by the pool. One of the only pictures I have of them. They usually are elusive when the camera makes it's appearance.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Donelle said...

Looks like a great time. I am going to have to have Cole make me some of those sausages sometime, sounds so good! Glad the pool is up and running!

Dennison Family said...

Tyler told me about these sausages! We might have to have them sometime! I'm sure this is the first of MANY parties you will be hosting! :)

Afton said...

Looks like fun...my invitation must have got lost in the mail! (he, he, he)

Shelley said...

I'm impressed with the sausage making! Looks fun! Can't wait to come party with the Gardner's this summer!! :)