Friday, April 11, 2008

Nemo On Ice!

We have never been to a Disney on Ice or anything like it. We were either to poor at the time or Cole told me no at the time. This year I talked Cole into it but the three older boys balked at the idea. "Baby stuff", I was informed. Well we ended up taking just Ryan and Erik and at least they seemed to enjoy it. It was fun for the four of us. If you guys ever decide to go I have a few tips. I advise you to buy early and get the half priced tickets and do it while you have young kids. Also, bring cash if you decide to buy the neat but outgrgious priced themed snacks. The older boys were right, there was no "teenagers" there.


 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

dezertgirlaz said...

I am so glad you got to go, I love that "baby stuff!" You are great parents for taking the boys! If you're lucky you can see Aladdin and Princess Jasmine's amazing cleavage the next time!

Dennison Family said...

Looks like lots of fun! Ryan was telling us about it and he seemed really excited! Looks like they had tons of fun!

weaverfam said...

that shark looks pretty scary! Hope it made up for all the past times you couldn't go :) The boys look like they were worn out afterwards.