Thursday, February 28, 2008

6 Random Things About Me

Bekki Tolman has tagged me again so here it goes....

1. I bought my 14 year old a razor to shave off his "stach". Is that too young???

2. I have OCD and only know it too well. Unfortunately that is not geared towards weight loss
(at this time) or housework.

3. I've been loving sleeping in till 8:30 because Cole has been taking the kids to school.Gotta
love that man. That means I stay up late reading.

4. I have fake teeth. The first 6 top ones are procelain veneers. My loving father-in-law gave them to me 12 years ago.

5. I hate mopping my floors. You just have to look at my crawling 10 month old niece who has dirty knees
and filthy socks after I watch her.

6. I dream about someday when the kids are grown and gone about traveling all over the globe
with my dear husband. New Zealand, Switzerland, Tahiti, just to name a few.

Okay, I guess now I have to tag people.
1. Leslie- update you blog already girl!
2. Chrissy- the same!!
3. Alene
4. Cassie
5. Donelle
6. Anyone else that I dearly love. I don't have room to name you all!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Are you taunting us boobless gals Tanisha? I'll have you know I'm almost a full "B" cup these days, being a nursing mom and all. Sadly, I'll be back to barely an "A" in a short while...unless I just keep on a-nursin' until I can afford some "fakies" of my own (and in the process land myself on the Dr. Phil Show "Mom's Who Breastfeed WAY too Long!"

Gardner Family said...

I had to delete my breast comment since my kids now read my blog and have told their friends to read it as well. I wrote of my other "fake" body parts.

Alene said...

I know your TRUE random fact!! But don't worry I wont tell :)

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog Tanisha. I can't believe your boys didn't like wearing spandex for gymnastics. I thought I heard that was Cole's Favorite attire...... just kidding Coleman!