Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Good Times

I was looking through pictures today and thought you would find these amusing.



This is how we announced the coming of Gardner Boy # 5. The shirts say Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuatro, and Cinco. I'm wearing Cinco with the arrow pointing at my tummy. It was Cinco de Mayo and we were going to a family party. Boy, I look like a chubby pregnant mother with terrible dye job, which I was! (2002)
























Erik channeling his inner Zorro and Catherine Zeta Jones at the same time!(2003)







I love these types of photos. The way they truly are most of the time. Trevor still likes his nose picking time.(2003)

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

dezertgirlaz said...

I love that you are so multi cultured! With your African princess(or is it queen?) roots, your Mexi flare, and love of chinese food! I think that picture of Crack Baby is freakin awesome. I love that kid!! All your kids rock though, nose pickers especially!

Dennison Family said...

I love the idea for announcing the birth! Very cute! I also love the other photos! Your boys are too funny!

stacy said...

i love your baby announcement! very original. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelley said...

LOL. Fun pictures!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gardner Family said...

I am getting SPAM from bloggers. Crap. They ruin everything. I might be going to invite only.

CYOJ class info said...

I love the pics! The birth announcement is great. What a cute idea. I'll have to remember that one next time. Just kidding!! I remember that hair. Wow! I should post some pics from when we were kids. I think I have one with you putting licorice up your nose. At least it wasn't a finger!?!