Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nick- innocence gone?

Nick is our second boy and therefore tries as he might to gain our attention. He has developed a wicked sense of humor and I love him dearly for that, most of the time.
Last night for family night I made all the family watch "Becoming Jane". Since I have no girls I subject my boys to my love of all things Jane. Well I had been doing laundry that day and had washed some "Victoria's Secret" purchase I had bought for Valentine's Day. Not thinking about it while I folded clothes on the couch as we watched the movie. Nick then picked up my "underwear" and said, "Whoa Mom, what are these". I tried to grab them but he swiped them away and looking startled said, "No really Mom, what ARE these". By that time I was laughing so hard and as was Cole that I think it set in to Nick. "Oh, these must be your "FUN undies". That boy is going to be the death of us.
Here he is in simpler times.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

CYOJ class info said...

That is hilarious!! The poor boy is scarred for life. You might as well call the therapist now and get him an appt. We all like to think our parents don't have any "FUN"!!

Stacy said...

Let's just call them "fundies" for short! Sadly enough, my "fundies" didn't even make an appearance on Valentines Day....they may still be in a box somewhere! -Stacy

Shelley said...

LOL!! That's great :)

dezertgirlaz said...

Seriously I love this kid! The fact that he now knows you have fun undies, you are in big trouble!

cassie said...

Nick's a great kid! I love the fundies story! My kids take my "fun" stuff and run through the house with it on their heads. If Nick does that, be sure to snap a photo!

Alene said...

I love Nick AND I love that your boys all watch Jane Austen :)

weaverfam said...

That is a great story, I about pee'd my pants.

Dennison Family said...

Oh my word!! That is HILARIOUS!! I just can't stop laughing! Thanks for the good laugh!! I love Nick, he is a Great kid!!