Friday, February 15, 2008

Boys Quilting???


Yes, you are seeing correctly. I got my boys to help tie a quilt! ( 2 actually! ) My mother-in-law is making new quilts for the boys bedrooms for the new cabin and wanted the boys to participate. Jason was relucant and only tied a few squares but Nick took to it and liked it, so much so he now wants me to help him make one. Ryan loved it as well and Trevor got in on the action but we don't have a picture of him. :( Erik was the only one who wouldn't be bothered with it. I need to mention that this was on Super Bowl Sunday. The boys would be embarassed if their friends found out that they did less than "manly" activities on that day, though Jason only worked 10 min so he could go watch the game.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

dezertgirlaz said...

I think its great that you are raising the boys to be so well rounded! Especially since they can't play video games, now they can quilt. Smart very smart!

stacy said...

that is SO awesome! now when they look at it they will totally feel like they made it.

CYOJ class info said...

Love the quilts!! They are going to apprecitate them so much more since they had a part in making them. I think it was a great idea!

Dennison Family said...

How cute! That is a VERY good Wholesome Sunday Activity! These are definately good photos to keep! your boys are all just so sweet though!

Donelle said...

Now just because you don't have any girls...j/k I think it's great to have the boys helping with the quilt. You're a great mom!!

Bekki said...

TANISHA! I'm so happy I found you. I have you linked on my blog already.
LOVE the pictures. Your boys are so grown up!