Friday, March 21, 2008

Six Flags






We decided to brave the crowds and venture to Six Flags over Texas on Thursday. Holy Cow was it crowded! Donelle was done after we just got there and Cole soon joined her. I was determined to get my moneys worth and make sure we got to ride at least a few rides. The lines for all the good rides were at least an hour to two hours long and it was almost as long for the food and bathrooms! Donelle's niece Kelly came with us and she, Nick and I wanted to ride the Titan and some of the big exciting rides. The crowds got way better after five and Donelle and Cole weren't as annoyed so we stayed till closing. The boys all enjoyed it and we found out that Ryan is our little dare devil. We all decided we like Disney better and they are much better at almost everything.
Today we left the Quinn's and took our sweet time going thru Texas. We ate great B.B.Q. in Abilene and we bought huge longhorn horns to mount over our bed in the cabin. Tonight we are at a Holiday Inn in Carlsbad N.M. and tomorrow we are visiting Carlsbad Caverns and then drive home. Pictures coming on Sunday when we get home.

4 comments:

Donelle said...

I'm glad you made it safe. We miss you already and the boys are going to be so BORED!!! Thanks for the great visit and even the fun time at 6 flags!!

Dennison Family said...

Drive safely! Hope to see you soon! I want to hear LOTS of details!

Alene said...

Sounds like you had a blast. By the way next time you leave, you may not want to give Leslie and I a key to your house :) Happy early BDAY to Tanisha!

Shelley said...

I'm jealous! It looks like tons of fun! I'm glad everyone had a great time. I want to see more pics!