Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy 35th Birthday Kelly!

 
 

Posted by Picasa


I just wanted to wish one of my very best friends a Happy Birthday on March 17th.
Kelly and I have known each other since....forever! She is a great friend and a truly amazing woman. Here is some unique things that I admire and love about her.

-She and her mother holds a humanatrian gatherning once a month and they have donated many items to needy families and organzations. She is always at Joanne's buying fabric.
- She has been a foster parent to many lucky children and has 3 children currently with their family.
- She is also mom to 6 of her own children whom I love dearly. She is so good about having quality personal time with eachof them and even makes them enter projects into the state fair.
- She doesn't drink pop and she walks almost every night.
- She does achivement days at her house with 25 girls and she always has then doing the neatest projects. I hope they appreciate her or at least I hope their parents do.
- She always has a clean house. All 7000 sq ft! She also does all the bills and domestic affairs. She does everything with style.
- She loves the lord and the gospel and is a true insparation.

I could go on and on but I'll save some for next year. I love you Kelly and have a great birthday. We'll celebrate when I get back from Texas!

3 comments:

CYOJ class info said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe you have that picture of me. Did we really look like that? So glad to be done with that stage of my life. Thanks for all the compliments, I am flattered!! You are the best! Have a great time in Texas.

Donelle said...

I love that picture!! I'm glad that I have had to opportunity to get to know Kelly! What a great example! Happy BDay!~

dezertgirlaz said...

Not to take away from your friend's BDay, but holy cow I love you and your awesome fashion sense back in the day! Kelly must have been a really really good friend to take that picture with you! Happy Bday to you Kelly! You know I heart you Tanisha!