Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nick's 8th Grade Graduation

We are old! We will have 2 in high school next year. *Sigh* Nick graduated and I made all the kids attend this year. Jason put up a fight but I told him, " They had to sit thru yours so you have to sit thru all of theirs". Erik wanted to look his best so wore a suit and when he sat on Jason's lap it he looked like a ventriloquist doll. We all had a good laugh as they tried out a routine. I know, we are real mature. So back to Nick, he got top honors in Band and got an award for that. He also got dragged to Lenny's so we could celebrate but we had to end it early as he had a friend party to get to. At midnight, Nick and I boarded a bus with all the other 8th graders and chaperone's to head off for Disneyland. What a blast that was! (pictures to follow when I get then from Kelly.)



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

dezertgirlaz said...

Slap mah fro Nick looks all grown up in those pics! I love that you thought Erik looked lie a ventrilaquist doll sitting on Jason's lap! You are funny and I love it!