Wednesday, June 9, 2010

50's Murder Mystery

I love some of the parties that come out of this group. We should write a book! Chrissy had Donelle's party this year and did a 50's themed murder mystery dinner. We all had parts to play. I was Chubby Cheddar so please take note that even though I have packed on some pounds lately, I did stuff myself with pillows for the part! Donelle was the Beauty Queen, Alene a Russian rocket scientist, Jenn a Detective and so forth. Everyone put great effort into the costumes and I think we looked great. Donelle's BF from Texas, Cindy, even flew in for a suprise.
Chrissy made a delicious jello that reminded me of headcheese but man was it good. We also had pulled pork, potato salad, beans, and bottled soda from our favorite soda pop store for dinner.

Happy Birthday Donelle!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: