Tuesday, April 14, 2009

When you give a boy a camera



We went to the riparian so Jason and Trevor could work on their photography merit badge. We also took along Chris and T.J.
When we got home to look at their photos, they had gotten some real good ones and ones that were all boy. I wish I had T.J.'s. Pics of urinals. more dead fish. pencils in peoples cracks. It was lovely. Sorry Kelly that I didn't edit them before he left.


Dead fish was a recurring theme among the boys.




This one got fixed up with a red berry in it's eye for that evil look. Nice touch.
This one is all out the white stuff next to the duck. They were amazed at output and quantity of this poor duck.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alene said...

They did get some nice photos...I love the red eye...a nice touch for sure

dezertgirlaz said...

I love your boys! Definitely agree on the red eye!