Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Roaring 20's

The Howard's gave a 20's themed murder mystery dinner in honor of Gary's 30th birthday.
They put so much thought and effort into it. Each of the rooms were decorated with a theme, a menu printed with drinks were you could order, they even had pictures of their girls dressed as mobsters all over the house. And as you can see, even all the guests
put a lot of effort into the dress. I'm so sad I didn't get a picture of all the guys. Liz, please post a picture of Tyler. It's a must see.
Thanks to the Howard's for a great evening.

All the gals.















They all bought the same wig at Party City.














Cole and I . I was suppose to come with a black eye
as part of my character. My dress was beautiful but
this picture is not!


















Liz and Alene. They played their parts splendidly!














Alene was the MURDRER!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Afton said...

sounds like so much fun! And I think that picture of you and Cole is really cute!

Alene said...

you and cole look great! however, i think there is a picture on here that you PROMISED would be deleted!????

dezertgirlaz said...

oh my goodness good times for sure! You all look great! Looks like it was a great time as well. Slap mah fro!

Unknown said...

You guys always have the funnest parties. No fair! You all look so perfect.

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is so good