Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow fun in Colorado

So we FINALLY got to go to the cabin during winter again. It has been two years since we got to play in the heavenly Colorado snow. These pictures say it all.


Cole, PopPop, and Nana with the cabin in the back.


My cute "babies". They had so much fun up there.

I LOVE this pic of Nick and yes I took it.

Our outfitted boys.

Jason had just gone down a huge hill and paved the way for his brothers to follow.


Me entertaining the kids sliding down the hill. I still got it! (maybe not in the hat department.)


Ryan getting a icicle for his pop with the help of PopPop.



Trevor and his ugly yellow hat. We always could find him. What is up with the Gardner's and ugly hats?

4 comments:

dezertgirlaz said...

I love your hat, and the other pictures are great. But I think you should have posted the pic of you that you took on your phone! I love that one! Looks like ya had fun though so yay Gardner Fam! Slap mah fro!

Dennison Family said...

I'm so glad you guys had so much fun! I lvoe the photos! Your boys are so cute!

Donelle said...

Looks like so much fun. Glad to see you out sledding and enjoying the freezing cold!!

Alene said...

I love the pics too. But, i agree with Leslie..where is that sweet picture of you as P-Diddy-Nisha. It was sweet! Bring It Back!!!!