Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun with Michael Jackson

Cole's family has had this cardboard cut out of Michael for at least 17 years. The other day the grandparents called and wanted to know if we wanted it. Heck yeah! I just thought of all the fun we can have with him, like our own "Flat Stanley". Where could we take him and what could we do with him?. One of the kids made a comment about how creepy it would be to wake up and see Michael looking at him. Well, I took that idea and ran with it and here are some of the pictures. All the kids were asleep and did not know that we took these pictures till morning and I want everyone to know that they thought they were funny. But just in case, yes I'm already saving for the therapy my children will need for our latest stunt.

 Michael peeking around the corner.



 We actually got MJ in the bed and Trevor didn't even wake up. I admit this one is a little more cringe worthy than the others.



 Jason woke up when we came in and promptly fell back asleep. He didn't believe us till we showed him the pics in the morning.

 Nick making the most with Michael.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

dezertgirlaz said...

Only your family could come up with such awesome things to do with good ol' MJ! You are so funny and I am proud to call you my friend!

stacy said...

i'm laughing so hard that i have tears! that is SO fFUNNY and right up my ally.

cassie said...

LOVE IT!!!!! I soooo want that poster! Ooo, Ooo, Oooo we need to do a Thriller party!!!!

Donelle said...

I LOVE IT! You need to keep Michael for sure. Can we have a Thriller party sometime....oh the possibilities:)

CYOJ class info said...

That is too funny! I am glad you had fun up at the cabin. I wouldn't blame Trevor for having issues when he woke up and found Michael Jackson in bed with him!!

Afton said...

what are you doing with our MJ poster. THIEVES!!!