Thursday, March 5, 2009

Not Expecting That!

Kids make life much more interesting and entertaining. Yesterday Trevor lost his tooth at school and he brought it home in a little yellow "treasure box". I had a full house yesterday with all 4 of my nieces and my 5 running amok. Trevor left his tooth down on the table and went to play. Later Amy came to pick up my nieces and we finally got all of them out to the car and I went back to making dinner. A knock came at the door and Jason went to get it. He came in to the kitchen and handed me a tooth, Trevor's tooth, with no treasure box. He told me Amy had strapped Hailey (23 months old) in her car seat and saw her chewing on something. Yes, it was Trevor's tooth! GAG! Well that a new one in my books.

5 comments:

Alene said...

That is awesome! At least Trevor got it back..wouldnt want the tooth fairy to miss him! (maybe you should let the poor kids have snacks, that way they wont chew on random teeth left out :)

Dennison Family said...

EWWWWW, YUCK!! That is too funny!! Great story, though!! Thanks for the laugh!

Unknown said...

YUCKKKKKK!!!! Oh YUCK!

dezertgirlaz said...

Wow! That is all I have to say to that! Well and of course Slap may fro! (you can thank your husband for that!!)

Donelle said...

What the heck!! Who was supposed to be watching that girl :)