Wednesday, January 30, 2008

How do you spell African Princess?

A couple of days ago Jason and Nick were messing around on my cell phone. They love changing my settings and setting obnoxious ring tones to bug me. Jason my eldest son at 14 then asked how I spelled my name. Thinking he was joking I asked him to spell it. He got the T right and maybe a A and a S is there but other wise butchered it. He really had no idea how it was spelled. As a "punishment" I wrote in PINK permanent marker on his hand and he had to go to school in it. Once again this name has bitten me in the bum.

Signed, Tanisha - the African Princess (Who is white)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

dezertgirlaz said...

I wonder how many kids told Jason they didn't know his mom was African American after reading his hand!! J/K that was a pretty clever punishment I must say!

Alene said...

I want your autograph too! I hope Jason remembers now :) If not, you can consider a small tatoo for him.

Dennison Family said...

You are hilarious!! That is pretty funny that he didn't know how to spell your name! I guess he knows how to spell MOM! :) I wonder what all his friends said! :)

Donelle said...

I think it's great that Jason didn't know how to spell your name...and I think your name is pretty easy. Now if your name was Shauhniquah or Thahniquahah or something like that...I could understand:)

debbie said...

I think it is a great look for Jason!! Good idea!

Unknown said...

He's huge!!!! Thats just scary!