Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Girls Camp 2004


My Friend Donelle just blogged she in now in Young Woman's-again. I am so excited for her. I loved working with the youth of the church. Since we have 5 boys it was great to have that calling even if it was my most challenging calling yet.
These pictures are when we were at girls camp held at Taylor Ranch. Tiffany Moser was the YW president then with Stacey and Donelle. I was camp director that year. The year I was Pres. the rodeo fire was coimg down on us and we had to leave just hours after we got there. Donelle was my camp director that year.

I just wanted to selfishly point out that in this picture I am the one on the right and a size 2 at that time!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

dezertgirlaz said...

Damn girl! I barely even noticed you, you little waif! I have to admit though you could have eaten a bisquit or two and still looked hot!!

Dennison Family said...

Your background looks great! I'm glad you finally figured it out! Looks great! I love the Girls Camp photos too! You look GREAT!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm the second one from the left. The one with the Getto bootie. :-) Love, Tiff M