Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our New "Baby"!

( So This post is 3 months old. The Puppy is 5 months old now.)
I finally got my Yorkie baby. 10 Years ago I asked for one and Cole didn't think it was a good idea since we were still having babies and that they would manhandle the small dog to death. That's why we got Winston. A larger version of a Yorkie. Well after Winston died I had a 3 week mourning period then started on Cole for a puppy.
I really thought he would get me one for Christmas and when that didn't happen the tears came and the quilt did him in. (Dang those female hormones!) So on Dec 26th and 9p.m. we got our brand new puppy and drove all the way to Wickenburg to pick him up. We have named him Dash and is great. The kids and I love him so much. Thanks to my poor husband for letting me get my way again.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alene said...

Dash is So tiny! I know he isnt that big now, but I forgot how small he was when he first came home. I am glad you got your "baby"!

Donelle said...

Dash is one lucky puppy to have such a great family:)