Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kauai Trip - Day 3 & 4

Today was adrenaline junkie day. Zip lining high in the tree tops and jumping off 25 ft. water falls! What a day to remember!! It is Jason's 16th Birthday today and we wanted to make it a great one. I think we succeeded. We started off zip lining on 7 zips. Nick and Jason were pros. We then headed over to Kipu Falls. We had to trek through 1 mile of brush but it was well worth it. It is gorgeous! Just what you think of when you picture Hawaii to look like. We all jumped off the falls and did the swing rope, even Nana. Cole and I realized today that we are not as young as we were. He hurt his knee and I almost tumbled down the water fall trying to keep up with the teenagers.












6 comments:

stacy said...

THIS LOOKS LIKE THE BEST TRIP!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!!!

cassie said...

Looks like fun!

Alene said...

It looks beautiful! I am glad you and Cole are okay. Happy 16th Jason, what a way to spend your BDay. Nick looks at home in the jungle lol.I read the blog to the little kids and they all laughed super hard that you ate a "puka" hotdog...they are your kids (all but 1 anyway):)

Dennison Family said...

SO SO JEALOUS! The photos are amazing! I'm so glad you are having FUN!!

Donelle said...

I love the zip line! Can we do the ones in Colorado this summer? I'll start saving my money!

dezertgirlaz said...

K so I peed my pants just looking at the picture of that little bridge you were all on (at the same time too!) scary stuff! Love the pics!