Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What's been going on....

As my good friend Cassie pointed out, I've been neglectful of our blog lately. It is not because I loved the last entry so much, which I do, but because we have been so busy the last two weeks. Here's what I will be blogging about in a few days.

- Ryan turned 8!
- His birthday party.
- His baptism and the lunch afterwards
with 55 people!
- Nick and Trevor students of the month.
- The end of year band concert and all that stuff.
- Making and planting our garden.
- Jason's 8th grade graduation.
- 8th grade graduation party at Disneyland.
- Kelly, Susan, and I chaperoned!
- My upcoming operation tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Alene said...

I know you guys have been busy because I haven't got to talk to you in a few days! Good Luck with surgery - hopefully you'll get some good drugs :)

weaverfam said...

Ditto what Alene said...good luck tomorrow :)

Shelley said...

woo hoo! Can't wait to read all your posts! Hope all goes well for you tomorrow! (I know it will %) ).