Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


I had to take the time to hijack the blog and leave a note expressing my heart felt love for you. Everyday, I am amazed by the loyalty and kindness you show. You've dedicated your life to making our family as strong as it is. You care for our kids and home. From science projects to garden projects, you always seek to make each day better than the last. I admire the kindness and charity in serving others. Our sixteen years of marriage have been then happiest in a lifetime and I eagerly await the many more years ahead. I love you with all my heart.

Coleman



p.s.

To all you Mother's out there, Happy Mother's day from us. Keep being one of the strengths that bond your families together.

10 comments:

Dennison Family said...

That was the sweetest thing ever! You really have a fantastic husband! Way to go Coleman! I love all those older pictures! Happy Mother's Day!

Alene said...

Tanisha, you are amazing and beautiful! Coleman, that was awesome! You are both great and I know Melody and I love and appreciate you both and your family!

cassie said...

That is soooo cool! Coleman did an awesome job. I am trying to think how my husband can just "stumble" upon your post and get some ideas! I love the pictures!! Happy Mother's Day!

dezertgirlaz said...

Holy Crap! Coleman you are awesome and I am glad I'm related to you! Tanisha you are a great person and from an outsider's opinion you are really are a great mom! You have 5 great boys that are very lucky to call you Mom! You are awesome!

Afton said...

Oh my Heck! Cole you are so thoughtful. And you are right, Nisha is a great mom, and has set an example for me on how to raise a houseful of boys. Nisha you are such a loving & devoted wife and mother to my brother and nephews!

Gardner Family said...

I've been trying to avoid looking at the comments but I finally broke down. A big kiss out to my wonderful husband who totally took me by suprise on this one. I love you too Cole and thanks for putting lots of skinny pics in. Also thanks to you who commented. It means a lot!

Donelle said...

WOW! Good job Coleman! Tanisha, you really are such a great mom, one of the best that I know! Thanks for your good example. Hey Cole, I made the video 3 times...Thanks for including me:)

Shelley said...

Tanisha... you are an amazing mom! Great job to Coleman for his post! So thoughtful!

loverofmysmithboyz said...

AH COLEMAN, You are awesome!! I am sure Tanisha LOVED it!! I think she is awesome too!! I hope you don't mind I found you on Shelly's blog so I am going to add you to mine!! Hope all is well at your house!

cassie said...

Okay Tanisha, the post was cool TWO WEEKS AGO! Get with updating your post woman!