Monday, August 17, 2009

Cupcakes!

I love cupcakes! (Who doesn't?) My good friend Leslie, whom we bond in all things unhealthy, found a little gem of a bakery. It is "Let Them Eat Cake". Awesome bakery and well named. We ventured out into scary Phoenixville to buy all the cupcakes we could get our hands on. Among them was a Celeb of the Month cupcake. Yes, MJ was honored. It was a white vanilla cake with chocolate filling, white frosting, black jimmies around the side, and a sparkly glove on top! I am not making this up. Besides being supper yummy, it made for a great photo op as well.
.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

dezertgirlaz said...

Oh my goodness I literally did laugh out loud at the MJ picture! I am so glad we are friends! If I ever get my butt around to blogging I will put the pictures from LO LO's Chicken and Waffles up! Thanks for venturing ghettoville with me for the yummy cupcakes! Slap mah fro!!

Alene said...

LOL! I love that MJ made an appearance to get his cupcake :) Good Times!

Donelle said...

That is awesome! I can't wait to see this place. I love the photo shoot with MJ!

lundgrenville said...

Makes me hungry for a midnight snack! Thanks! Hugs

Ali said...

Hey Tanisha, a fellow blogger told me she didn't get an invite for my blog, so I was just going down my list of bloggers and giving invites to any who aren't already on my list. If you want an invite to view my blog (private) just send me an e-mail to alitaylorbloginvite@yahoo.com If not, no worries, just didn't want to leave anyone out.

Cheers!
Ali Taylor