Thursday, May 7, 2009

Father and Sons

Cole decided that this year he would actually go to father and sons.
He has ditched it for 2 years citing "too much trouble for only 1/2
a day of camping". He took Friday off and went with the Mabb, Linford,
and Dennison males. They went fishing first and I think Chad, Nick, and
Tyler were the only ones who caught a fish. They then camped with the
rest of the ward at the Tom's Creek area. I heard they had a blast and no
major injuries, so that's always a plus.
On the girls end, I went out with my
friends in the ward for Liz's birthday. We visited her baby Jake's grave, went
to Red Robin's, and went to see "17 Again". I was never a Zac Efron fan, but
man, he looks good in that movie! All in all a great 2 days for the whole family!






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Donelle said...

Tell Coleman I am SO proud of him for taking the kidos! I'm sure the boys loved it. Hey, and lucky mom with no kids:)

Dennison Family said...

What a great weekend for all! I'm glad Cole went. Payton said he loved having your boys up there so he didn't have to play with only the little boys! :) Thanks for the great Girls night out! :)